…”How do I downsize 30, 40, or 50 years of memories and keepsakes into one or two bedrooms?”
…”Do I have to give away everything that is important to me?”
…”Where do I begin?”
These are tough questions and there is no debate that moving can be overwhelming, quickly becoming a stressful time for you and your family. In an effort to reduce this stress, Moving Memories & Mementos is offering its expertise and professional moving and relocation services to you!
Moving Memories & Mementos recognizes the relocation process differs greatly from one family to the next. As a result, our experienced team customizes its packages to meet the individual needs of our families.
Our service offerings include:
- Complimentary consultation
- Creating your moving plan
- Coordination and execution of in-town and out-of-town moves
- Packing/Unpacking your memories & mementos
- Complete home/apartment set-up (furniture placement, picture hanging, etc.)
- Schedule moving truck/supervise movers
- Referrals for Charity pick-up/donations
- “Good Faith Estimate”
- Estate Sale Services
- Referrals to Real Estate Agents for home sales
- Referrals to Estate planners, Medical and Non-Medical caregiver services, Geriatric Care Managers, and a host of other general and senior service providers
During our initial consultation, we will gather detailed information about your current home and new living space. After we have assessed your moving needs, MMM will provide you with a “Good Faith Estimate”. This estimate includes the total cost of your moving package, boxes, moving men and truck.
No one likes surprises! MMM does its very best to ensure that our families know exactly what the moving process entails and costs they will incur, before we begin the move.
Many times family members actively participate in the relocation process of their loved one (s). As acknowledgement, MMM offers its moving services a’la cart.
We are here to meet YOUR needs!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Thank You for stopping by.