..”People are living longer, healthier, more active lifestyles”
…”People 65 years and older can extend their lives by doing things that are easy and enjoyable, like going to church or movies, shopping, gardening, and even playing bridge”
No longer are we looking at Retirement Living the same. There are countless wonderful retirement communities throughout the country and the levels of retirement living can differ greatly from one to the next. Moving Memories & Mementos invites you to re-think the way you see retirement living. Allow us to introduce you to independence, social activities, peace of mind, and value.
Today, Senior Living Communities, from smaller Independent homes or apartments to Assisted Living, Memory Care/Alzheimer’s, and higher levels of care, host a variety of social activities and events for their resident families.
“Keeping social and busy evokes changes in the brain that protect against cognitive decline. In turn, it mobilizes the body against disease”, says William J. Cromie of the Harvard University Gazette.
Moving Memories & Mementos is committed to changing the face of the Senior Services Industry through education. While you may think retirement living offers very little, we are here to inform you that nothing could be further from the truth.
Some Retirement Communities offer amenities and services that include (varied per community):
- Continental breakfast or Full breakfast
- Award winning chef’s who prepare your meals
- Tennis courts and first class Golf Courses
- Exercise Classes-Tai Chi, Water Aerobics and on-site Personal Trainers
- All utilities included (depending on community)
- Hobby Rooms/Art and Craft Classes
- Libraries/Game Rooms/Movie Theatres/Chapels
- House Keeping Services
- Beauty/Barber Shops on-site
- Social outings/Scheduled day trips and Cruises
- Scheduled Transportation to doctor’s offices, grocery stores etc.
- Emergency Call Systems
Retirement Living has come a long way. We encourage you to let Moving Memories & Mementos help you or your loved one (s) downsize to a BIGGER way of living!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Thank You for stopping by.